A Bartender is responsible for making all drink orders taken from servers or directly from guests. A Bartender pours beer and wine, create mixed drinks, and serve other beverages like soft drinks.
- The bartender serves the drinks ordered by the customers, he creates classic cocktails and also comes up with new recipes of his choice.
- The bartender must know how to create a warm atmosphere suited to the establishment and contribute to its reputation.
- The bartender also ensures the maintenance of the cash register, the management of the stocks of beverages: ordering, the reception and the storage of the deliveries and also manages the cleaning and maintenance of bar machines and equipment.
Key bartender skills are:
- Personal authority and diplomacy: alcohol consumption can lead to difficult situations
- Skill and speed of execution
- Good memory (the cocktail menu is sometimes complex)
- Good physical condition, work done standing up, in a noisy environment
A Bar-Back role is to assist the bartender, stocks inventory and helps make drinks...