Sous Chef – Private Members Club – Soho – Monday to Friday
- Salary: £30K - £40K
- Location: London, Central London
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Sous Chef, Sous Chef
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: Sous Chef
Our client a Private Members Club based in Soho is looking for a Sous Chef
The ideal candidate can be someone already working as a Sous Chef or currently working as a Senior Chef de Partie and wanting to move up and have better work conditions and family life
The Sous Chef role is for an immediate start, everything is produced from fresh ingredients and there is a small but supportive kitchen team of 4-5 Chefs
The service is done in 5/6 dining rooms and is friendly and laid back with an average of 10/20 covers plus sometimes small events.
The Sous Chef will work 40 hours per week and over 4 days. The shifts are 11.00am to 9.00pm when the kitchen close.
Saturday and Sunday always off plus another day during the week. The salary is £35,000 per year for 40 hours working week and overtime paid.
The Sous Chef role is for an immediate start. The Club is closed during the Bank Holidays, Christmas, and Easter
The Sous Chef will be offered:
• A Basic annual salary up to £35,000 per year
• Saturday and Sunday always off plus one more day during the week
• 40 hours contract and overtime paid
• The 40 hours worked are over 4 days with 3 days off
• Shifts are 11.00am to 9.00pm
• The Club is closed during the Bank Holidays, Christmas, and Easter
If you are interested, please submit your CV and we will reply to your job application within 24 hours
All applicants must be either eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application.
Related Sous Chef Jobs
Share this Sous Chef job