Senior Sous Chef – Embankment – Private Members Club – Monday / Friday role
- Salary: £30K - £40K
- Location: London, Central London
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Senior Sous Chef, Senior Sous chef
- Job Type:
- Job Ref: Senior Sous chef
Our client based near Westminster offers a “Home from Home” atmosphere, and an excellent restaurant committed to farming and promoting British produce.
It also has function rooms which can be used for meetings or private parties.
Currently they are looking for a Senior Sous Chef to join their well established and looked after kitchen team.
The ideal Senior Sous Chef will be a team player, have experience in similar role and have good management skills.
The Senior Sous Chef role is for an immediate start and Monday to Friday!! Offering a basic salary up to £36,500 per year plus service charge and for 37.5 working hours per week
Straight shifts and working from 8.00am to 4.00pm or 2.00pm to 10.00pm are offered.
The Sous Chef role benefits are:
• Basic salary of £36,500 per year plus £3,000 service charge
• Monday to Friday role
• 5 straight shifts and are from from 8.00am to 4.00pm or 2.00pm to 10.00pm
• 37.50 hours working week
• 28 days holiday entitlement
• Meals on duty
• Private Health Care
• Company Sick Pay
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Travel Loan
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Related Senior Sous Chef Jobs
Share this Senior Sous Chef job