Pastry Demi Chef de Partie – Monday to Friday – Leicester Square
- Salary: £30500
- Location: Central London,
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: , Pastry Demi Chef de Partie
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC-16516
Our client situated in the heart of London provides excellent dining facilities, accommodation, exclusive member events, an important theatrical library that includes many manuscripts and documents and the most comprehensive collection of theatrical paintings and drawings in existence.
The opportunity of a talented Pastry Demi Chef de Partie is the new role that we’re looking for a elegant and prestigious Private Member’s Club located in Leicester Square
The ideal Pastry Demi Chef de Partie will be a good team player, someone passionate about pastry, willing to learn and career progress.
The Pastry Demi Chef de Partie will work:
- Monday to Friday and Saturday and Sunday always off
- 40 hours per week
- straight shifts and either doing 7.30am to 3.30pm or 1.30pm-10.30pm
- Overtime paid
- Salary of £30,500 per year
- Meals on duty, 3 times daily
- Good private pension held with Legal & General PMC Multi Asset3
- Bank holidays off
- August Closure 5th August to the 10th of August
- Christmas off 23rd December to the 4th of January
Follow our social media pages to stay posted with daily job opportunities
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Share this job