Pastry Chef de Partie – Central London – Modern European Restaurant
- Salary: £25K - £30K
- Location: London, Central London
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Pastry Chef, Pastry Chef de Partie
- Job Type:
- Job Ref: Pastry Chef de Partie
Our client, one of the longest standing restaurants in the city of London is now looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie.
The ideal Pastry Chef de Partie will have previous experience in a high-volume establishment and able to work independently and within a team.
Will be ambitious, energetic, and passionate about the job, with excellent communication and organizational skills.
The Pastry Chef de Partie role is for an immediate start, offering an annual salary up to £29,250, for 45 working hours per week with 2 days off.
Interview and trial slots are available immediately, and the suitable Pastry Chef de Partie can start employment within days.
Permanent Pastry Chef de Partie full-time contact is offered.
The Pastry Chef de Partie role benefits are:
• Annual salary up to £29.250 with annual pay review
• Good life/work balance
• Opportunity to develop your career
• Pension scheme
• Free meals at work and 50% discount in Jessen& Co Restaurants when you are off
• Sunday always off
• Loyalty and hard work get rewarded
• 45 hours pw
• 28 days holiday entitlement
• Company Sick Pay
• Contributory Pension Scheme
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Related Pastry Chef Jobs
Share this Pastry Chef job