Kitchen Porter – Immediate Start – Flexible Hours
- Salary: £11-£13
- Location: Central London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Kitchen Porter
- Job Type: Temporary
- Job Ref: Temp KP
Temporary Kitchen Porter needed with immediate start South London and Battersea Area
The Kitchen Porter, is responsible for assisting other kitchen staff like Cooks, Chefs, Supervisors or Managers.
The benefits for the role are:
- Excellent weekly rates of pay
- Holiday Pay Included
- No interview/trial required
- Manage your own work-life balance and select the shifts that fit with your daily life
- Temp to perm job opportunities
Their primary duties include cleaning the kitchen, shopping for supplies, equipment and organising food and other items in the stockroom.
A successful Kitchen Porter candidate will have various prerequisite skills and qualifications to perform their duties effectively, these include:
- Ability to communicate with the Kitchen Managers, Cooks and customers
- Thorough attention to detail, excellent time management and critical thinking skills
- In-depth knowledge of kitchen safety and health regulations
- Excellent stamina to work long hours
- Excellent stress management skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Teamwork skills to collaborate with colleagues
- Ability to follow all instructions given
Kitchen Porters must have at least one year of experience operating and maintaining cooking equipment.
They must also have proven experience working in a commercial kitchen environment and lifting heavy tools and kitchen equipment
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Related Kitchen Porter Jobs
Share this Kitchen Porter job