Kitchen Porter – Embankment – Private Members Club – Straight Shift
- Salary: £25K - £30K
- Location: London, Central London
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Kitchen Porter, Kitchen Porter
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: Kitchen Porter
Our client a Private Members Club near Westminster is currently looking for a Kitchen Porter to join their well established and looked after Porters team.
The ideal Kitchen Porter will have good communication skills and experience in similar role. You will be performing duties such as:
• Ensuring the correct use of cleaning products on all surface,
• Sweeping and mopping all kitchen areas during shifts and at the end of shifts,
• Washing dirty dishes, cutting boards, utensils, and cooking equipment.
• Cleaning and sanitizing all meal preparation areas as well as kitchen walls, stoves, sinks, ovens, and grills.
• Setting up events and look after public areas of the Club.
The Kitchen Porter role is for an immediate start and straight shift!!
The shifts are a mix of three:
Week 1 7.30 – 15.30 – Monday to Friday
Week 2 15.00 – 23.00 – Monday to Friday
Week 3 Sat. & Sun 7.30 – 15.30 then 3 other days pending on business levels
Offering a basic salary up to £25,000 per year and for 40 working hours per week
The Kitchen Porter role benefits are:
• Basic salary of £25,000 per year
• Straight shift role
• 37.50 hours working week
• 28 days holiday entitlement
• Meals on duty
• Private Health Care
• Company Sick Pay
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Travel Loan
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Related Kitchen Porter Jobs
Share this Kitchen Porter job