Kitchen Manager – Croydon (South London) – Dark Kitchen
- Salary: £25K - £30K
- Location: Croydon, South London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Kitchen Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC - PD
A new Dark Kitchen operation based just opposite East Croydon Station, serving a mix of American and Pan-Asian dishes for take-way are now looking for a Kitchen Manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Kitchen Manager who wants to join an exciting and growing company as there are plans to open four more venues in 2021!
The Kitchen Manager must have previous managerial experience, be well organized and most of all have the relevant certificates in food HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point), Health & Safety, Food & Hygiene and COSHH
It is essential that the Kitchen Manager has strong Kitchen Management experience and administration skills, and they must be able to prepare reports, such as food costing, kitchen profit & loss, ordering etc.
Lots of opportunities to grow with the company and the salary offered is between £28K to £32K depending on experience.
The start date for the Kitchen Manager role is end of August in preparation for the Kitchen to open in the middle of September 2020
The ideal candidate for the position:
• Will have previous experience in managing small but high-volume kitchens including Burger outlets
• Be prepared for a hands on role but at the same time be able to maintain the quality standards required
• Possess excellent management skills, able to build and develop the team
• Excellent Kitchen Management and administration skills, including budgets, reporting and be computer literate
• Implement, maintain, and improve Health & Safety and Hygiene practices
• Attention to detail, passionate and flexible
• Day to day running of the busy kitchen operation
• Staff recruitment, training, and development
• Stock control, ordering and quality food control, including wastage control
• Report and attend regular meetings with the Owners
• Ensuring staff are adhering to health & safety, food & hygiene and company standards
In return, our client offers good hours of work and great career prospects with a growing company!
For more details, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAPPLY NOW!
Related Kitchen Manager Jobs
Share this Kitchen Manager job