Kitchen Assistant-Great pay rates-Monday to Friday
- Salary: £21.5k
- Location: Central London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Kitchen Assistant
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC-17581
The Kitchen Assistant will provide daily support to the Head Chef in the delivery of our onsite food preparation and food service to our onsite clients Monday to Friday.
Our client is an ambitious, young fast-growing company committed to changing the way we treat eating disorders in the UK.
The Kitchen Assistant will provide daily support to the Head Chef in basic meal preparation, food storage, general cleaning within the kitchen area including dishes, cutlery, work surfaces, fridge/freezer etc., unloading of food and beverage deliveries as required, serving of food as required.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Level 1 Food Hygiene and COSHH certificates (training can be provided if required).
- An interest in food / catering preparation
- Keen to work within a team environment.
- Has high level of physical stamina and ability to work consistently in a busy kitchen
Job Package and Benefits:
- Salary: £21,500 per annum
- Hours: Monday to Friday 10.30 – 6.30pm
- Base: London, W1
- Contract type: Permanent
- Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training,
- Contributory pension scheme with salary sacrifices
- Free Statutory and Mandatory Training
- Free professional development and CPD certified training
- Two annual corporate events plus additional ad hoc social events throughout the year
- Career development opportunities
The service is closed for the Christmas and New Year period.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Related Kitchen Assistant Jobs
Share this Kitchen Assistant job