Kitchen administrator – Oxford Circus
- Salary: £20K - £25K
- Location: Oxford Circus, Central London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC- DV
Kitchen Administrator – Oxford Circus – Accounts associate – Administrator – Immediate start
We are currently recruiting for an ambitious and highly organised Kitchen Administrator who will be responsible for assisting and providing financial administrative support to the Financial Director of two casual dining outlets in Central London.
The Kitchen administrator will be reporting directly to the Financial Controller and work closely with the Group General Manager.
As Kitchen administrator you will:
- Assist the outlet Chef in charge to maintain weekly stocks
- Assist both outlets with POS system-related matters and contact the system company to solve the issues.
- Review the revenue reports and make analyses for guest covers, average spent, highest days in revenue
- Maintain payroll operations by following policies and procedures; reporting any inconsistencies.
- Assist with HR-related requests from H.O.
- Follow up timely deliveries with the Local Suppliers for orders place by outlet manager & Chef in charge
The ideal Kitchen Administrator will have previous experience as a Kitchen Administrator, attention to details and must be computer literate.
The kitchen Administrator will work 45/h – 5 straight shifts over 5 days and will receive a salary package of £25000/year.
Please note that WestOne Hospitality and Catering is acting as a recruitment partner for this Kitchen Administrator role, and only suitable Kitchen Administrators who meet all of our client’s requirements will be contacted within 3 working days.APPLY NOW!
Share this job