Head of Production – Shoreditch – Award Winning Pasta Company
- Salary: £30K - £40K
- Location: East London, East London
- Start date:
- Job Sector: Head Chef
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC - JM
Head of Production – Shoreditch – Award Winning Pasta
I am on the lookout for an expert Kitchen Manager, who is hyper organised and ready to lead my client’s production kitchen team in their high-volume kitchen. Reporting directly into the Head Chef, you will have day-to-day operational oversight and accountability of the production kitchen team you will need to have a hawk eye for detail and a passion for food and leading teams in kitchens.
Your responsibilities Include:
• Leading the production Kitchen Team and managing the daily production of all their retail & restaurant items
• Ensuring consistently high quality and operational standards
• Leading pre-shift briefs and ensuring effective communication
• Managing stock control and food margins
• Supporting the Head Chef in the recruitment, induction, and onboarding of any new Kitchen Team members
• Delivering to specification, brand, and Health & Safety standards
• Drive individual high performance through development and regular one to ones
• Implementing seasonal menu changes in collaboration with the Head Chef
This role will suit someone who has current experience as a kitchen manager, who is a strong leader with a hands-on approach and have the ambition to be part of a dynamic management team and keen to grow with them.
In return you will receive:
A Work life balance is important! This role involves 45 Hours – 6 Shifts over 5 days – always having 2 days off per week including only one double shift within a week.
•Salary between £29,000 – £32,000 a year
• Two weeks of an induction program
• Wholesome Breakfast and Dinner on every shift
• Regular supplier trips
• Staff drinks after each working day
• Discount in all our restaurants – up to 66% off.
• Pension plan
• On-going training and development with regular appraisals and check ins with your manager
• 28-day holiday entitlement (including bank holidays)
• cycle to work scheme
Please note WestOne Hotel and Catering consultancy is acting as a recruitment partner with regards to this Head of Production role position so only the suitable candidate that meets of the client’s brief will be contacted within 3 working days.APPLY NOW!
Related Head Chef Jobs
Share this Head Chef job