Full or Part-time maintenance engineer/ handyperson
- Salary: £20K - £25K
- Location: East London, East London
- Start date:
- Job Sector:
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: vac - GB
We are looking for a Full or Part-time maintenance engineer/ handyperson who will work across both businesses and support, maintain and develop our infrastructure..
We need someone who is proactive, experienced, hard-working and willing to get involved with any maintenance related task or project. It will also be essential that you can drive and tow trailer!
• General handy skills and basic knowledge of plumbing, electrics and general maintenance.
• Experience driving trailers – you will be required to drive boats and equipment from site to site.
• A can-do attitude and willingness to learn if you do not already possess the skills.
• Impeccable attention to detail.
Your Duties Will include
• General repair on various catering equipment
• General maintenance/repair/upkeep
• Maintain general equipment
• Non-technical planned maintenance tasks
• Checking, Prioritising and monitoring progress on completion of snagging list
• Moving stock and equipment between sites
• Working on projects to improve the infrastructure at both businesses
• Macerator maintenance
Part-time hours: 20-40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
Share this job