First time General Manager – Thai Restaurant – London Bridge
- Salary: £30K - £40K
- Location: London Bridge, London City
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Restaurant Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC- DV
First time General Manager – Thai Restaurant – London Bridge – GM – £32K
Am amazing contemporary 70 covers Thai restaurant in London Bridge is looking for an Assistant General Manager waiting for their first General Manager role.
The General Manager/ Assistant General Manager will need solid management experience in casual, branded or brasserie restaurants, but most importantly someone who breathes customer service has a great passion for the trade and truly loves developing the staff.
The General Manager will receive a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £32000 / year with a bonus scheme after 6 months
- Opportunity to work closely with the Managing Directors and have your input and be the one who holds a hugely influential position in shaping this company’s reputation!!!!
The ideal General Manager will have:
- A track record of leading the team through busy service
- Ideally been involved with the business side of a restaurant,
- Fantastic ability to WOW every customer that comes through the doors
- Great leadership qualities, and be an excellent trainer of the FOH team
If you are interested, please submit your updated CV now and I will get in touch with you shortly! The General Manager role is for an immediate start but would consider Managers with 1-month notice.
Please note that WestOne Hotel and Catering is acting as a recruitment partner on this occasion, therefore only suitable Managers will be contacted within 5 working days.APPLY NOW!
Related Restaurant Manager Jobs
Share this Restaurant Manager job