Customer Service & Retention-ASAP-£30k-£38k
- Salary: £30k - £38k
- Location: London,
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: , Customer Service
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC-17591
The Customer Service Manager’s primary function is to build a community around the brand.
You will be the face of the company, managing communications and relationships with new and existing customers.
We’ll be looking for you to get creative about how we engage with customers, by building and implementing a communication strategy and mechanisms as to the best way to get and keep customers engaged.
The Customer Service role would be perfect for someone who is personable, great at communicating, has excellent attention to detail, and is highly organised and proactive.
Ideally, we would be looking for someone who follows a vegan lifestyle, supports our vision, and has a keen passion for plant-based food and nutrition.
You will be exposed to the inner workings of a business fast-growing and gain a wealth of hands-on experience you won’t find in many other organisations.
The Head of Customer Service Duties:
- Creating a community of engaged happy customers
- Designing and implementing retention strategies
- Managing customer queries & complaint resolution
- You will be the customer’s voice, maintaining an effective feedback loop to the team internally
- Following up with potential leads, generating a high volume of customer conversions
- Converting dissatisfied customers into brand advocates
- Managing operations side of customer enquiries such as payments and deliveries
- Being a key link between customers and the company, identifying trends, understanding customer needs, and working closely with product lead to define product strategy
- Designing & improving internal customer related processes
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years’ experience working for a fast growth B2C organisation (early stage not imperative)
- A positive can-do attitude; incredible customer centric mentality coupled with high levels of empathy
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and problem-solve effectively in a fast-paced environment
The stated experience and background is a guide and does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience, provided the requisite skills can be demonstrated.
Hybrid working (from London)
Salary: £30,000 to £38,000 based on experience + bonuses and quick progression
The company is a 100% plant-based ready meals company and they are revolutionising the approach to plant-based food and nutrition.
Their ethos is that the best way to fulfil your nutritional requirements is through a plant-based diet.
Aiming to break the strongly embedded misconception in society that vegan food is not tasty and bring to the market delicious and fully nutritional vegan meal plans serving breakfasts, lunches, and dinners.
Their goal is to help people transition to a vegan diet, to enjoy the many health benefits of plant-based eating.
We value, promote, and seek diversity.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Follow our social media pages to stay posted with daily job opportunities
Share this job