Commis Waiter FULL TIME & PART TIME – ASAP
- Salary: Up to £23k
- Location: London,
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: , Waiting Staff
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC-15736
The Commis Waiter role will be for an elegant and modern take on the Japanese Izayaka – a style of cooking combining authentic Japanese and European cuisines, and the menu is fuelled with innovative spirit offering a unique style
The Commis Waiter will be part of the restaurant team. The role requires a person who is professional and has a welcoming and friendly disposition this is the Omotenashi Way. The guests are looking for a memorable experience, and it is the role of the commis team to ensure that you together with the rest of the team make each guest experience, memorable through your knowledge and while living our core values
As a Commis Waiter here are a few of the things you will do
- You will be responsible for greeting each guest the Omotenashi Way
- You will be responsible for preparing the pass section prior to each shift
- You will ensure that any feedback from customers is responded to so good communication skills is necessary
- You will provide a friendly, courteous, and professional attitude towards our guests
- You will ensure that stations are replenish and ready before service and throughout
- You will comply with all legal, hygiene and safety requirements
- You will ensure have the knowledge to describe each dish with passion, accuracy, and a smile
- You will consistently portray the company in a positive manner to all guests and visitors, you are our brand ambassador after all
What skills you will need
- A good understanding of hospitality would be great
- Ability to work with people and work collaboratively across different functions with a smile
- Remain calm and constructive under pressure, solution orientated
- Extremely well organised whilst being comfortable multitasking across different responsibilities.
- Keen interest in Japanese cuisine
- Great teamwork skills
- Ability to work under pressure
We would like to hear from you and in exchange we will give you all the support to succeed and we encourage all individuals with all levels of experience to apply!
Our client is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age. We value, promote, and seek diversity.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Share this job