Commis Chef – Centra London – Deli – Daytime Straight Shift Only
- Salary: £25K - £30K
- Location: London, Central London
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Commis Chef, Commis Chef
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: Commis Chef
Our client a neighbourhood hub, providing a welcoming atmosphere where locals and visitors alike can meet friends, family, and colleagues to catch up over coffee or the menu’s comforting dishes, which are made using the freshest locally sourced ingredients, is now looking for a Commis Chef.
The Commis Chef role is for an immediate start, offering an annual salary of £27,040, for 40 working hours per week, with always 2 days off pw.
Daytime straight shifts are offered, finishing not later than 5.30pm during the week, and 6.30pm on weekends.
The ideal Commis Chef will have previous experience in a similar role, be a good team player and committed to providing the best service.
Interview and trial slots are available immediately, and the suitable Commis Chef can start employment within days.
Permanent full-time contact is offered.
The Commis Chef role benefits are:
• Annual salary of £27,040per year
• Daytime straight shift only offered
• Immediate start
• Contract of 40h pw
• 7 days operation
• Mon – Fri: earlier start from 7.30am until 5pm opening from: 8.30am until 5pm last kitchen order at 4.15pm.
• Weekends: 8.30am until 6.30pm – opening from 9.30am until 6pm last kitchen order at 5.15pm.
• Always 2 days off
• 28 days holiday entitlement
• Meals on duty
• Private Health Care
• Company Sick Pay
• Contributory Pension Scheme
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Related Commis Chef Jobs
Share this Commis Chef job