Commis Baker job – Vauxhall – Production Kitchen
- Salary: £20K - £25K
- Location: Vauxhall, South London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Baker
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC - PD
Commis Baker job – Production Kitchen – Vauxhall
Our client an exclusive Private Members Club is currently looking for an experienced Commis Baker to work at their new Production Kitchen based in Vauxhall.
The ideal Commis Baker will be working in a well-equipped and air-conditioned Production Kitchen, and the Head Baker in the production of food to the required standards specially bread and viennoiserie.
The Baker Commis Chef will receive a basic salary of £22,000 per year and for 40 working hours per week (£10.57 per hour), straight shifts and starting at 4.00am and finishing 1.00pm (including 1-hour break).
The Baker Commis Chef will be provided free of charge with uniform and safety shoes and after 3 months Private Health Care scheme and Pension contribution.
The ideal Baker Commis Chef must have experience in a similar role and will receive a range of benefits such as:
- Basic salary of £22,000 per year
- 40 working hours per week and overtime paid
- Working hours from 4.00am – 13.00pm
- Off Bank Holidays, Xmas and New Year plus 2 weeks in August
- Laundered uniform
- Meals on duty
- Work with the best Chefs in the industry
- Lots of opportunities progress
Related Baker Jobs
Share this Baker job