Chef de Partie – Up Market Delicatessen / Restaurant – Marylebone
- Salary: £20K - £25K
- Location: London, Central London
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Chef de Partie, Chef De Partie
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: Chef de Partie
Our client, a fine food delicatessen group & restaurant is looking for a Chef de Partie
The client is based in Marylebone in W1 and expanding. The Deli imports and sells only the most sought after cheeses, hams, olives etc.
The Chef de Partie will be trained to Sous Chef level and the food is produced from only the freshest continental and British ingredients
This is an ideal role for a Chef de Partie passionate about cooking but wants also work sociable hours
• The ideal Chef de Partie will work straight shifts
• Starting working hours 7.30am and finishing 4.30/5.30pm but they are open on Monday nights for dinner and host private events Tuesday and Thursday.
• Salary between £23/24,000 per year and negotiable for the right candidate
• Team of 4-5 Chefs
• Everything is prepared in house and they use only the finest imported ingredients from Italy, France, Spain and Greece
• Immediate start
• Daily changing menu
The ideal Chef de Partie must be classically trained, have good communication skills, and experienced to work with the freshest produce available
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications that we receive, we can only respond to successful applicants. In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to workAPPLY NOW!
Related Chef de Partie Jobs
Share this Chef de Partie job