Chef De Partie – Full Time – £34k – £36k -ASAP
- Salary: £34k - £36k
- Location: London,
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Chef de Partie
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC-17585
Having been a leading Restaurant in the City of Westminster area with the history starting in 1742 until today has the same timeless elegance and brings a passion for excellence that is unmatched to all of their customers.
The Chef de Partie is a sophisticated yet simple way to help you unleash your inner chef with its straightforward features.
Overall Duties for the Chef De Partie:
- To be responsible for the staff and operation of your section, answerable to the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- To work in co-operation with colleagues in all departments to aid the smooth running and high standards of the restaurant
- To work with all colleagues to ensure smooth running of the establishment.
- To arrive on time according to the requirements of the rota.
- To observe a strict code of personal hygiene, ensuring that uniform is maintained and respected when it is hired.
- To oversee quality and methods of work according to the standards required by the Head Chef.
- To assist with quality control of deliveries, to liaise with other sections.
- To be an inspiration to commis and apprentices and to make sure they are working efficiently.
- To respect and upkeep maintenance of all kitchen equipment.
- To carry out all duties in line with legal requirements for food Hygiene and Safety, to willingly attend work related courses when asked to.
- To report immediately any physical hazards to the senior duty chef.
The salary range for the ideal Chef De Partie will be from £34000 to £36000 per annum.
5 straight shifts – closed on Sunday – 45 hours per week.
We value, promote, and seek diversity.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Follow our social media pages to stay posted with daily job opportunitiesAPPLY NOW!
Related Chef de Partie Jobs
Share this Chef de Partie job