Chef de Partie – Epsom (Surrey) – Private Members Club
- Salary: £25K - £30K
- Location: Epsom, Surrey
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Chef de Partie
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC - PD
Chef de Partie – Private Members Club – Epsom (Surrey)
Our client is one of Europe’s largest and most prestigious private members’ clubs. They provide excellent banqueting, dining, accommodation, golf and sporting facilities.
The members join the Club for its high standards, 5* star service and unique atmosphere.
Due to an increase in business they are currently looking for a Chef de Partie and the ideal candidate needs to be Chef qualified, reliable and most of all eager to learn.
Lots of opportunities for progression and the ideal Chef de Partie will receive on-going training and personal development.
The Chef de Partie will be contracted for 40 hours per week and any extra hours and shifts worked will be paid as overtime and if working during days off you will be paid double time, contracted for 40 hours and the role is for an immediate start.
If in need the Chef de Partie can be provided with a single room at a cost of £100 per week deducted from your salary, and the cost includes all the bills such as water, electricity, gas and council tax.
The Chef de Partie will also benefit:
- Single room accommodation provided
- Salary of £26,000 per year plus service charge
- Excellent shifts and sociable hours
- Group Pension Plan,
- Life Cover – All permanent employees are eligible for four time’s gross salary in the event of their death.
- Permanent Health Insurance.
- Aviva Cash Plan
- Staff Discounts on car hire, theatre tickets and gym membership.
- Ongoing Training and development
Related Chef de Partie Jobs
Share this Chef de Partie job