Chef de Partie – Chelsea – Restaurant – Straight Shifts
- Salary: £25K - £30K
- Location: London, Central London
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Chef de Partie, Chef De Partie
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: Chef de Partie
Our client an independent, family-owned Deli & Kitchen, based in Chelsea is expanding, and offering to include a new evening concept launching in Spring 2022, therefore is now looking for a Chef de Partie.
The ideal Chef de Partie will be an energetic, communicative, and organised individual.
Someone, who can follow recipes with attention to detail, take instruction easily and work efficiently with a positive, can-do attitude.
The Chef de Partie role will be for an immediate start, offering a competitive annual salary up to £29,000 including service charge, for 40hours pw.
Mainly daytime shifts are offered from 09.00am to 4.30pm with only one evening shift pw.
Permanent full-time Chef de Partie contact is offered.
The Chef de Partie role benefits are:
• Work/life balance
• Menu & creative input
• Only one evening shift per week!
• Free meals and coffees whilst on shift
• Annual salary up to £29,000 including service charge.
• 28 days holiday per year: Christmas & Easter off to spend with family.
• Free meals and coffees whilst on shift.
• Small, family-feel team.
• Contributory Pension Scheme
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.APPLY NOW!
Related Chef de Partie Jobs
Share this Chef de Partie job