Chef De Partie – £32k – £34k – Full Time – Immediate Start
- Salary: £32k - £34k
- Location: Central London,
- Start date: Immediate Start
- Job Sector: Chef de Partie
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC-17583
Our client has continued to serve the residents, community and visitors for over 75 years. It is believed that was one of the first Italian restaurants in London and is surrounded by the lifestyle boutiques, private clubs, art galleries and hotels of the area.
Chef de Partie is a line of cookware and kitchenware that is perfect for the aspiring chef. This cookware is made with the utmost precision and will help you create culinary masterpieces.
Their products are elegant, passionate, and dedicated to excellence.
At our company, we believe that every customer is a VIP. Our mission is to exceed expectations by providing exceptional service and quality products and the goal is to be the best in the industry at everything we do.
Daily Duties for the ideal Chef De Partie:
- To be responsible for the staff and operation of your section, answerable to the Head Chef and Sous Chef.
- To assist with quality control of deliveries
- To oversee quality and methods of work according to the standards required by the Head Chef
- To be an inspiration to commis and to make sure they are working efficiently
- To respect and upkeep maintenance of kitchen equipment.
- To arrive on time according to the requirements of the rota.
- To observe strict code of personal hygiene, ensure that uniform is clean, shoes polished.
- To carry out all duties in line with legal requirements for Food Hygiene and Safety and to immediately report all physical hazards to the senior duty Chef.
- To work in co-operation with colleagues in all departments to aid the smooth running and high standards of the restaurant
Health and Safety and Food Safety:
- Ensure equipment in the kitchen is properly maintained and in working order in accordance with health and safety regulations and kitchen standards.
- Notify the Head Chef of equipment malfunctions in the kitchen.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation, hygiene, health, and safety legislation and working policies, standards, and procedures.
- Ensure a safe working and guest environment to reduce risk of injury and accidents.
- Report injuries, near-misses, and work-related illnesses to H.S.E.
- Maintain professional image, including kitchen cleanliness, proper uniform, and appearance standards.
Chef De Partie salary and weekly shifts:
Monday to Friday 5 straight shifts – closed on Sunday – 45 hours per week – £32000 – £34000 per annum
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, applicants must either be eligible to work in the UK or must obtain a work permit prior to application.
Follow our social media pages to stay posted with daily job opportunitiesAPPLY NOW!
Related Chef de Partie Jobs
Share this Chef de Partie job