Assistant Manager – Independent British Restaurant
- Salary: £30K - £40K
- Location: Notting Hill, West London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job Sector: Restaurant Manager
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Ref: VAC -PK
Elegant and local British seasonal food Restaurant in Notting Hill neighbourhood is looking to speak with talented Assistant Managers who have a passion for spirit mixers and cocktails. High energy and professional working environment with full table service.
The role of the Assistant Manager!
- Service management – making sure staff in providing genuine service
- Quality control (Regular food quality checks, ensuring consistency in food quality)
- Opening and closing procedures (Cashing out, banking, cleaning and closing checks
- Being second in command and assisting the General Manager
- Working on constant improvement of team training and ensuring the high quality of training for new employees (testing and graduating team members)
- Creating a warm atmosphere for guests
The benefits of the Assistant Manager!
- The chance to join an independent but growing company-next site end of this year!
- Competitive salary of up to £35000
- The chance to work with like-minded professionals
- Meals on duty
Related Restaurant Manager Jobs
Share this Restaurant Manager job