Senior Chef De Partie
|Sector||Chefs - Chef de Partie|
|Salary||£1900 - £19500 per annum|
My client is currently recruiting a Chefs at all levels
Paying up to 22,500 salary and providing live in accommodation for the perfect Chef De Partie, you will be expected to work 45 hours a week to include weekends and bank holiday as per rota.
Preparing top class cuisine/dishes using fresh local ingredients.
Specific Duties are as follows:
- Assist the Executive Chef, Sous Chef to retain the 5 star standards.
- Assist the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to oversee Restaurant to include freshness of ingredients, mis en place is ready for service.
- Assist in training the Chef de Partie, Demi and Commis Chefs.
- Assist in maintaining a professional level in, adhering to the Standard Operating Procedures and Policies.
- Assist in the day to day ordering for Kitchen.
- Ensure that the kitchen is clean and meets safety standards.
- Assist with HACCP and Health and Safety procedures.
- Ensure that all kitchen equipment is fully functional, stored correctly and staff are looking after the equipment.
- Assisting with Dish of the Day.
- Occasionally assist in the other kitchen areas