Restaurant Manager - Japanese fine dining -£28K + tronc
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||West End, London|
|Area||London - West End, London|
|Sector||Front of House - Restaurant|
|Salary||£28000 - £34000 per annum|
Exclusive fine dining Japanese Restaurant- Restaurant Manager £28K basic + Tronc!!!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Restaurant Manager for a Japanese restaurant in Central London!
The ideal Restaurant Manager would have previous fine dining experience as well as the following:
- Ensure a high quality and standard of service
- Strong floor management
- Strong people management skills
- Leading, inspiring and motivating team
- Excellent communication skills
- Delivering and exceeding financial targets
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated and motivational
- Understand Japanese culture and food culture and products
In return the ideal Restaurant Manager will receive:
- Salary package of £28, 000 per annum + Tronc
- 28 day's holidays (Inc. bank holiday)
- Great career development within successful company
If you are an experienced Restaurant Manager, we want to hear from you.
West One Hotel and Catering consultancy is acting as a recruitment partner in this instance, therefore, only suitable candidates will be contacted.