General Manager - 60K
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Location||City of London, London|
|Area||London - City, London|
|Sector||Front of House - Restaurant|
|Salary||£50000 - £70000 per annum|
General Manager- Brasserie - GM - £60K - General Manager - Immediate Start!!
I am currently supporting a fine dining, beautiful, warm and inviting brasserie in West London who is looking for a General Manager that will continue to enhance every guest's experience!
The ideal General Manager would have at least 5 years' experience within the industry as well as the following:
- Great personality
- Strong people management skills
- Be inspiring and motivating the team
- Previous experience as General Manager or Assistant General Manager (someone who worked under a strong General Manager and is ready for his next step up)
- Strong experienced with Admin, P&L, budgets, forecasting and recruitment
- A genuine passion for working in hospitality
- Leadership and problem-solving attitude
- Having consistent excellence in Food. Health & Safety
- Able to manage a team of 50+ staff members
In return the ideal General Manager will receive:
- Excellent salary package
- Great training prospects
- Participation in pension
- Possibility to progress
- 28 days of holidays (incl. Bank Holidays)
- And lots, lots more…
If you are a General Manager or an Assistant General Manager ready to take on your next big role we want to hear from you!
West One Hotel and Catering consultancy is acting as a recruitment partner in this instance and therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted,