Assistant General Manager 2018
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||London - City, London|
|Sector||Front of House - Restaurant|
|Salary||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
Assistant General Manager / up to £35k package / Jan 2018 / Assistant General Manager
My client is looking for an Assistant General Manager to join this fantastic venue set within the City of London.
The restaurant is run by a passionate and experienced owner, and alongside them you will drive the service to even greater heights. With a young Head Chef in the kitchen the restaurant is looking to build on its already impeccable reputation and standards.
And that is where you will come in. You will have a proven track record of training, mentoring and developing staff and junior management to create a team that works together every service to delight customers. Sound financials will help, but is not a huge part of the role and you will learn along the way.
Your personality and floor management will be the key to this role.
You will get a range of benefits including:
- Salary up to £36k, dependant on experience
- Working with a fantastic new London concept
- Great working hours
- Join a team that loves to work and play hard!
- Many more for the perfect candidate
The ideal candidate will have:
- Personality in spades - and it is this that will make you stand out from other candidates
- Great knowledge of premium food and wine
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire the whole team
- Charisma and flair, but also able to roll up their sleeves and get stuck in
- Worked in a management position in high-end casual or fine-dining restaurants
If you are interested and think you have what it takes, please submit your updated CV now!
All applicants must be either eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. West One Hotel and Catering Consultancy is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Only successful candidates will be contacted with 3 working days due to high volume of responses.