At West One, we’re not just better than other Catering recruiters. We’re different.
The Catering and Hospitality industry has needs and demands unlike any other industry. That's why it's vital that you develop a relationship with a Hospitality recruitment agency that you can trust. That's why you need West One and why we are constantly looking out for CVs from chefs and front of house staff.
Why are we different?
We're different because we've been there and done it. Every member of our staff has an extensive background in Catering and Hospitality. We've been Chefs or Manager's within restaurants or hotels, and we've worked hard on the frontline of the Catering industry. That gives us a unique insight that some other Catering recruitment agencies cannot compete with.
With West One, you can be assured:
- ● You're working with a London Catering recruitment company that you can trust. We've placed thousands of candidates in Front of House and Chef jobs across London and the South East, and have an outstanding reputation in the industry.
- ● We'll get to know YOU. We'll find out what you love to do and what you hate. We'll give you CV tips and help brush up your CV and give you invaluable tips on how to perform in an interview. We're here to get you that dream job, a job where you don't just survive, but have the opportunity to thrive.
- ● Your consultant has first-hand, frontline knowledge of the Hospitality industry. This insight ensures that we can help you not just find any job, but the right job for YOU.
- ● We have longstanding relationships with a host of first class hotels, restaurants and retail outlets. We genuinely have some of the finest Catering and Hospitality jobs in London, the vast majority of which you won't find advertised anywhere else.
- ● We can cater for your career aims. With clients that range from Michelin star restaurants, branded outlets, gastro pubs and contract caterers, we can assist you wherever you wish to work in the industry.
- ● We work hard on your behalf. Getting you the right job is hard work, and you can be assured that your consultant is actively pursuing opportunities for you on a daily basis and that when we get in touch with you about a vacancy, it's one that has been matched carefully to your personal and career aspirations.
Are you a chef or work front of house? Whether you are actively seeking a new position, or would simply like to get a taste of what opportunities are out there, then call us on 0203 196 2100 or complete the registration page and upload your CV.
Perms: 020 3196 2100
Temps: 020 3196 2104